Monday, September 3, 2007

Maria's Power point presentation

Hello Class!
My presentation if music was available would be "These are a few of my favorite things." No not when a dog barks but to begin with is a picture of my son. I am a first time mom. My son, Laurence Alexander, will be 8 months old on Sept. 5th. Pre-Louie I traveled when possible and I also lived in Berkeley, California.
First off, I traveled to Spain thanks to my sister being in the Navy. My step-father is from England so I was able to visit my grandmother there. While there we drove northeast to Scotland's Edinborough Castle. I have also included pics of my favorite friends and favorite pastime, wine tasting in wine country, C.A., also my favorite and first trip to Marin Headlands, Point Reyes. When someone tells you the pacific is cold and blistery believe it. The wind is like ice. My first time skiing was a few years back in Snow Mass, Colorado. I am not able to enjoy these things at the moment. My son and school is priority now. Even though I am devoted to my son, I will enjoy these things when I finally graduate. Afterall, now my reason for returning to college after so long has more meaning which will benefit our futures together. I look forward to all of my classmates presentations. Maria Sangilan

No comments: