Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Maria

A little about me. I am a non-traditional student with a new son that is about to turn eight months. I have always wanted to be a kindergarten teacher so here I am trying to graduate before I am eight years old.lol. I now am tutoring first graders at Dodge Elementary. I love it. Until two weeks ago I was a preschool teacher at Weinaker's Montessori School here in Mobile.
When I decided to return to college I was living in Berkeley, California. I hope to visit,not live there, again someday.
I am enjoying my new son, he is an angel. I enjoy my friends, family, books (not all academic), music and sleeping. Unfortunately, I have not slept since January 05, 2007. I look forward to all that I will learn in this class.

P.S. Dr. Strange I apologize for not doing my blog before now. I lost my mind and my notebook from Monday.

No comments: